I MADE THIS GAME

GO CHECK OUT MY DRAWINGS

A bunch of my animation work from the Jimmy Neutron Show

Monday, September 11, 2006

The Slayers


I'm currently on a "watch entire shows on dvd" kick. I recently finished watching the first four seasons of Monk, which is awesome. I've always been a big fan of Tony Shalhoub, whose name I'm sure I spelled wrong. Now I'm watching The Slayers. A really fun anime TV series. There's 3 box sets, and they're really great. I started watching it way back in college when Michelle was my downstairs neighbor and she let me borrow them. But she didn't have the whole series so I never got to finish it. So, now that I make money, I thought, I should buy these and watch them all. And they are so awesome. If you like anime, you should give this show a look. Not the movies though. The movies aren't good. Just the tv series. I think that's the case for most of these anime shows. I could be wrong. Anyway, they're really really fun and silly and serious and there's cool drawings, if you like anime, and neat storylines, and great great characters. Okay that's all. Oh, here's a video of the intro to the second box set. It has a catchy japanese theme song.

3 comments:

3DBurke said...

Have you given Trigun or Giant Robo a chance? Those are my two favorite series next to FLCL.

Alex Fleisig said...

triguns on my list of ones to watch next. you watch slayers and I'll watch trigun. Yeah FLCL rocks.

Alex Fleisig said...

I don't remember either, but i remember some sort of spontaneous combustion.