I MADE THIS GAME

GO CHECK OUT MY DRAWINGS

A bunch of my animation work from the Jimmy Neutron Show

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Sandman

Here's my sandman drawing for drawergeeks.com. I can't wait to see that hayden church guy play him in Spiderman 3. He was awesome in Wings and Sideways, so that means he will also be awesome as the sandman. I have no idea what the sandman will look like in the movie, since I close my eyes during the trailers. But I assume he will look like mr hayden church but with lots of sand everywhere. I hate getting sand everywhere. I heard anakin skywalker hates that too. Happy Friday!!!

2 comments:

Mish said...

i watched the trailers. and i can tell you that sandman looks awesome. like, totally duffy's potatoes awesome!

pjleffelman said...

Hehe, Duffy's potatoes. I miss 'em.

And yeah, Darth Vader hates sand. He was actually kind of remorseful when he woke up and they told him that he'd killed Padme. But then he discovered that instead of a body, they had just filled up his dark suit with sand. And that pissed him off. Hence the famous, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

I just got out of a meeting with George, he told me it's true.