I MADE THIS GAME

GO CHECK OUT MY DRAWINGS

A bunch of my animation work from the Jimmy Neutron Show

Monday, December 15, 2008

kristie and i went to see the monthly corgi meetup... she took a bunch of great pictures... here's a few of them

i'm planning on getting a corgi soon... so i went to the monthly san francisco corgi get together in the park to ask corgi owners lots of questions about where to get corgis and stuff
all the corgi's were soooooo friendly and so were their owners... i have yet to meet an unfriendly corgi or corgi owner in my entire life

kristie got an awesome picture here... crazy eyed corgi moment
rub my belly now
this was the rarest type of corgi... called a blue murei... really pretty... the owner told me he was 11 years old... but he looks like he's still a puppy

this is bryson... he's a super cool and friendly corgi... amazingly soft fur... the chrismas necklace rocked
one of the corgi's had a little wheelchair... they sometimes develop back problems as they get older... so you're supposed to feed them these vitamins that help with that... yay vitamins

1 comment:

Philip To said...

I want one now!