I MADE THIS GAME

GO CHECK OUT MY DRAWINGS

A bunch of my animation work from the Jimmy Neutron Show

Monday, September 25, 2006

this past weekend we visited our friends mark behm and rani namaani who work at PDI Dreamworks in San Mateo... RED ROBIN pictures... YUMMY




We had a little DNA reunion down in Redwood City. Me, scott, rani, mark behm, patrick, amila, young jae, pj, and bert, all met down there. We had lunch at RED ROBIN, one of my favorite places ever. There isn't one near where I live, so it was especially nice to enjoy some red robin boca burger yumminess with my friends. We also ate at a great italian place for dinner, that young jae used to go to as a baby child. thanks for the pictures young jae. Oh, and we went go carting, but I sucked at it. I sucked bad. But PJ and Patrick were pros... they almost beat the daily record. We got to see some of PDI Dreamworks as well. Which is a very pretty studio. There's a really cool salt mine right next to it, and a nice view of the bay.

4 comments:

Youngjae Choi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Youngjae Choi said...

wait a minute! when did jim carrey sit at our talbe and where is alex.

Matthew Russell said...

I miss my peeps...(a wittle tear rolls down my wittle cheek.)

RayChase said...

God I miss Red Robin... oh..and huh you too Alex...I miss you too...not quite as much as a Whiskey River Chicken Sandwhich and chocolate shake...but very close...